Wednesday 28 October 2009

I'm going to do this.

Right, I am not really sure why I have made this? I think it helps when you write things down, helps to get everything out and writing in diaries never work because I know what my mum is like sniffing around.

Where do I start..well I have a huge issue with how I look and what I weigh and have done for so long. I've found it so hard though to motivate myself into actually kicking all the fat off, I begin to, but then it soon finds it way back to me soon enough. I fast, I try fad diets, Mia becomes my best friend when I know I have eaten too much, I check calories on every single thing, I am obsessed with food and my weight and all I want is to be skinny and be beautiful.

I am going to start the master cleanse tomorrow, or some people call it the lemonade diet. You don't eat anything and just drink maple syrup mixed with lemon juice, caynenne pepper and water. I just hope it will work and it will give me the push I need in the right direction..wish me luck.

It was today that something clicked in me, I'm not too sure what but it is as if my brain has told me 'this is it, you've got to do something about how you look' and I am determined to. I want to be skinny. I want to be skinny. I want to be skinny. And I will be skinny. Whatever it takes...

Height - 177 cm.

2 comments:

  1. welcome :) hope your sucessful with your goals. keep up the motivation its so easy to lose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's how I felt when I started my blog - like something 'clicked' and I had to start doing something about being skinny again!

    look forward to reading ur blog - and we're the same height!! :) x

    ReplyDelete