Friday 30 October 2009

this is going to be hard.

I really wasn't looking forward to this lemon detox diet as I'm not a fan of lemon or maple syrup so I stayed in my room till 2pm today to delay me having to have some but eventually I went to the kitchin and made me some. And....urgh. Not a very nice taste attt all..to be honest all you can really taste is the sugar in the syrup which isn't very nice....I really do not know how I am meant to drink this about 6 or 7 times a day! Let the fun begin! I made mine with cold water though so I think the next one I'll make with hot water, see if that makes it any more tollerable.

But I am determined to try and stick it out for as long as I can and hopefully see results.

Hope everyones doing okay and doing well with their goals :)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've never done the lemon detox diet, so I can't really offer any advice... I normally find hot drinks easier to swallow than cold drinks though, so hopefully that will work for you.

    Hope you've had a good day. Stay strong.

    x

    ReplyDelete