Tuesday 6 April 2010


Well the past few days have been such a mix of emotions..such a blur. My sister went into hospital on saturday evening to be induced as her waters broke on the friday .. so me and mum were there in the waiting room........22 hours we spend in that hospital!!! She had a little girl at 9.40pm on sunday..the longest wait of my life but definatly worth it, she is amazing ♥ so so amazing and beautiful. Then today I had to go to a funeral, my mums cousin..I thought I would be fine, that I wouldn't cry but I definatly made a mistake in going. I know it has been 2 years since my dad died but it was way too soon for something like that, when his daughter read a piece of writing she had done I just couldn't stop crying, it just all came flooding back. So hard to go from such a happy weekend, becoming an auntie to the most beautiful little girl to today which was very painful and upsetting.

However the 22 hours spend in the hospital didn't too anything for me, I feel disgusting saying this but there was nothing to do but eat. I was literally forced to eat just to stay awake, stuff myself with crappy vending machine foods...soo yes you can understand that I shall not be stepping on those scales anytime soon.

Anyway I have work tomorrow 8-6 so I should get some sleep, just after I finish watching 90210...I have a week off next week and can't wait to spend lots of time with my baby nieceee ♥ x x

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your niece! I'm sure she's adorable. Wow, that funeral sounds really intense. I don't think I could have been strong enough to go. Enjoy your week off and relax, darling!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you had a very emotionally up & down couple of days! hope u get some time to chill /xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no so sad....i couldn't imagine going to a funeral as well because my mother died almost 4 years ago...i have never been to one since then.
    but i'm really happy about your niece!
    for the eating to stay awake: should something similar happen again just try taking a mint/chewing gum and take another one as soon as the one before is gone. repeat this as long as you can, so you won't be able to eat. and when hunger finally gets way too strong eat one proper meal of about 200-400 calories (depending on how much you can allow yourself) instead of taking a tiny snack every 30 minutes because you will end up eating the double amount of calories or more this way..

    i hope i could help! and you could help me too :) because today i started my first (thinspo) blog ever and i have like NO followers...i'd really like you to look at it and maybe gimme some feedback and if you like, even follow me?

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is some rational advice.

    It may not be possible for you to weigh 120 at 5'7". Perhaps you would be wise to simply go by measurements and percentage of body fat. When it comes to nutrition you are a very silly and vain girl.

    You are what you are. Deal with it and stop being so shallow and selfish. You are hurting your parents. DO you think anybody gives a fuck how you look? Grow up!

    If you want to get down to a healthy weight and maintain that weight you need to stop thinking like a selfish vain little twit.

    Go to this site http://www.stevenscreek.com/goodies/calories.shtml

    Calculate your caloric needs reqiured to maintain you current weight. You will see a number called BMR which means basal metabolic rate. If you eat at your BMR number you will lose about 1.5 pounds per week and that is all you can safely lose without getting sick and having weight loss rebound and cravings.

    Eat 6 0r 7 meals a day that total your BMR that means you will be eating about every 2.2 hours so you won't have time to be hungry. Make sure your meals are low calorie and nutrient dense. NO JUNK FOOD!

    If you wanna have some real inspiration stop bigger fatter blog and look at all the fatlings.

    Eat healthy and eat smart and you won't be able to turn into a fat gluttonous pig like most Americans. In the meantime apologize to your folks for being such a pain in the ass.

    ReplyDelete