Wednesday 31 March 2010

time to leave.

I'm pretty sure I propbably repeat myself so much on this thing and I apologise for that but why is it that whenever I have done well I always go and ruin it.....I was so happy to nearly be in the 150s but then I have to go and be a binge beast..why do that to myself! Now back up to 164 :|


Such a fat bitch. Fat Fat Fat. Urghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Why can't I have someone in my life that knows what I am going through..that wanted to help me or just at least be there to cushion the blow when I have these moods and all these emotions..to just hold me and say I can get throughh this and do it..I can be skinny..why do I have to hide all this f
rom everyone? Oh I know because they would tell me I'm stupid..they would look at me as if something was wrong with me..like I was in another world..which I guess I am, I'm in a world where skinny is the only way..perfection is the only way there is and I have to get there. I just have to.

This fat bitch has gotta go .. I have got to leave her behind, as far behind as I can..she needs to let me go.

2 comments:

  1. Oh hunny, I know what you mean! I know it is not the same, but you have us to read and tell you that you can do it!

    And I know you can. Just a blip on the way to succeeding. You WILL succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you. you'll be okay though. you can do this. you can be a strong person&you'll get where you want to be. hang in there, lovely.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete