Sunday 1 November 2009

sunday rant.

F A I L U RE .. I am a complete and utter failure. I lasted all day friday without eating anything but I only had one of those maple syrup drinks as they were revolting but I felt fine with just stocking up on water, I felt quite dizzy when I had a shower Saturday morning, I just felt so hot and faint I had to get out of there so quick! Saturday night I stayed at a friends and again I still hadn't eaten anything since thursday evening but then came today...

failure.failure.failure.

fat.fat.fat.

The detox diets off so I'm just going to have to fast during the day or just limit what I eat and then when my mums around eat as little as needed to keep her off my back.

I look at my 3 best friends and they are all size 8..small size 10 (US size 4) and then theres me a big 10/12 (US size 6-8) and just look like the beast...the fat one out of us all, the one nobody notices, no guys want a huge girlfriend and I just want fit in, be skinny. My ex's girlfriend is like a size 6 (US size 4) and I want to be like that, I might still have him if I was.

I just don't know if it will ever happen for me though :(

1 comment:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself! my mum is the same as your mum, they just dont get it do they? But we can all do it!
    ~Creative
    x

    ReplyDelete