Monday 21 December 2009

stupid snow.

Woke up Saturday morning, got on the scales and I was actually so suprised to see it read 168. Its taken long enough I'll tell you that. But to go and spoil it I was off to newcastle to visit my family for the weekend which yes consisted of picky party foods on Sat night....a early xmas dinner on the Sunday .. and then gravy and chips for the chinese that night .. I was dreading stepping on the scales tonight when I got home but I did and it was 170.6 .. how on earth did I only gain 2.6 lbs after the amount I consumed this weekend, thats madness, I mean 2.6 lbs is something I did not want to put back on but I'm sort of grateful as I thought it would have jumped a lot higher than that, but its made me more dertermined to get back down to 168 and a bit more by Xmas day...even though I can see it going up again after my Xmas dinners!


Im sooooooo annoyed with the snow. Im hating it now, on thursday night i had to drive home when it was blizzardy and it was the most worst and scariest drive of my life..had to do 20mph down the whole motorway ..and like joining the motorway from a slip road I couldn't tell what the the slip road still..or the hard shoulder..or the right or left side of the road..it was awful!!!! And the amount of cars I passed that were either in a ditch or skidding across the road. And its still snowing now which means I doubt I'll be able to go to the gym tmorrow as I stupidly joined the gym next to my college which is like 30 miles away from my house so I am not driving again whilst the roads are still snowy and icey and it sucks .. I need to go to the gym..let off steam. Just hoping there is no more during the night or I will screamm.


Was watching hollyoaks tonight and I see its out about Hannah's ED again, I remember when it first came around it sounds stupid but I was jealous of her for being as commited as she was and losing the weight like she did and how thin she got (yes I know she was only acting which is why I said I know I sound stupid) but most of all I was jealous she had a friend who also had an ED and they had, helped and encouraged eachother, that is something I wish I had.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate the snow as well. It's not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, would love a real-life friend to encourage me through this (:

    ReplyDelete