Tuesday 16 February 2010

byee england :)

hiiiii beautts .. im on my phonee so this will be a quick post because it keeps buggering up..im off to the airport in about 7 hours at 4am so thought id say byeee. I was 161.5 this morningg..so I'm hoping to come back from cyprus weighing in the 150's .. fingers crossssed! I'll make sure I spend most the holiday swimming rather than eating and drinking! I'm gettin excitedd now..all finishd packing so I'm going to finish watching brit awards and then get a little bit a sleep before our longgggg journey to gatwick!

Hope you are all okay..and I will be back in a week..stay strong and think thin :)

xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Good luck honey, and have fun!
    I'm watching the Brits, too :)
    Be careful in Cyprus - they often wash the salad in their own water, and you don't want to get sick!
    Stay away from the chips - they're my downfall on holiday (along with alcohol)!
    You are going to be even more of an inspiration to me after this, as i think i'm going to Cyprus over Easter, and i'm worried about gaining!
    You can do it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyprus?? Lucky you! Have a great trip - the warm weather always keeps my hunger away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn lucky you - have a blast!

    ReplyDelete