Sunday 14 February 2010

valentines day..no body care.

Ahh I havn't blogged in what feels like agess and I'm afraid to say not much to report. Well I went back to london for the week on sunday to help the family out where I was au-pairing before as the new girl that came didn't work out. They askd me to come back permantly but I turned it down, I just don't feel comfortable in somebody elses home, plus the pay was awful! So they found someone else but couldn't start till yesterday so I said I would come back until she could come. Got back friday, weighed myself and I was 163 exactly stilllll....I'm abit annoyed considering the amount of exercise I got walking up and down this hill pushin a twin buggy pretty much every day of the week..which was torture for my legs but then I guess I should just be grateful I havn't gained.

Also I am jet setting off to cyprus for a week on wednesday!! Real last minute but my friend text me on wednesday asking me if I wanted to go because it was her cousin's holiday but she couldn't go anymore so said we could go and all we had to pay for was to change the name on the tickets and a fee to pick them up at the airport!! So basically it has cost me 65poundd AND its an all inclusive holiday in like a health resort hotel right on the beach in paphos......I cannot wait. Be so good to get away, have a nice relaxing holiday. Just not looking too forward to gettin into a bikini...the weather there is only about 20 which is a lottt hotter than here! But the hotel has an indoor heated pool so I'm guessing we shall be swimming at some pointt.

Today is so depressing. I HATE valentiness day its so rubbbish. Fair enough I probably sound just a bitter girl who has no boyfriend which yes you would be right .. but it is just another day where you're reminded of being singlee and especially horrible when all you can think off is one person who is not thinking about you. Seeing all the loved up statuses on facebook makes meee sickkk..all my best friends tellin me how their boyfriends got them rosess and taking them for dinner and blah blah tbh I couldn't care less...I sound a bitch? Maybeee so. Yes I am single and yes I hate it. But when I am thin, they will see, he will see.

4 comments:

  1. valentine's day. well, i'm not much of a relationship type after bunch of crap ones, but i feel what ur saying... BUT, on the other hand, you banked that cyprus trip!!! NICEEEEEEEE XD u know, ur more likely to lose weight on a trip since u are happy and constantly venturing around.

    i exercise a lot too, but my ever so jiggly, fugly, disgusting fat does not seem to be departing from me any time soon. ugh.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is amazing! i love it. i understand the facebook status thing its really annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really love your blog. greaaat!

    ReplyDelete