Tuesday 2 February 2010

illll


I have got the worst cough I can ever remember having..okay so I probably have had worse but this one is killing me, coughing every 2 minutes is doing my head in..keeps me awake most the night. Along with that I seem to just ache all over my body. Literally I get out of bed and all I want to do in get straight back into to. I physically have no energy or motivation to do absolutely anything so I have been slacking this week on the exercise front, I'll start doing some exercises and stretching in my room but give up after about 5 minutes .. and I can't even imagine walking into the gym right now.

My food intake though I have been happy with, yesterday I had..

- a peach yougart 90 cals
- cup a soup 93 cals
- slimming world chips, peas and carrots 200 cals

383 cals.

Today I have had

- kit kat 107 cals
- apple 45 cals
- slice of pizza and slice of garlic bread 330 cals

482 cals.
And today I am down to 163 lbs, 2 more lbs to go until I lose my first stone!

I really really need to get a job, my mum goes on at me everyday to get a job and I know she is right, I need to get one but I just have no confidence what so ever. People may think that is such a lame excuse my I have no confidence to pick up the phone and ring someone, to go in and have an interview, it is something that I physically find so hard and terrifying. But I know I need to sort it out.

How is evryone else doing?
Stay strong girls xx

2 comments:

  1. You're doing so well!
    Keep going, you can lose those extra 2 lbs easy! And if you're ill - maybe an excuse not to eat? :)
    Ha, I always get scared about interviews too! I had one following an application for college, and I was so terrified before I went in there! Everything turned out fine though, and I actually enjoyed it! Maybe you just need to push yourself to get an interview. Then you might find out that it really wasn't as scary as you thought it would be.
    Stay strong, and let me know when you've reached a stone!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i love your site and would love your help. im a model, tall but fat, 5'9" and 145lbs. i want the help, tips and diets that could help me lose 25lbs ASAP.
    please and thank you
    XX

    ReplyDelete