Sunday 14 March 2010

need to do better.


I was watching a film last night, The Freedom Writers and there is a part where the students have to grade theirselves on how they think they have done in an essay..and this guy gives himself an F, he feels he was failed in more ways than one, not just in his essay but in life in general...but then the teacher who clearly believes in him tells him how giving himself an F is bascially just a 'fuck you' to her and the rest of the class, to people that support him and can see the good in him and well it made me think that when I eat when I don't have to eat anything, and when I eat high loaded calories when I could choose something healthier it is pretty much just a 'fuck you' to all of you. You guys take the time to read my blog and comment and believe in me and I just throw it all back by stuffing my face and moaning that I can't do it..when really I just need to start believing in myself like you all do. So I am sorry for doing that and I really am going to try and do better, not just for me, but for my followers because you are all so great and give me motivation.

I'm going to give you my email incase anyone wants to email me, it is hard sometimes to reply to people seperately so I guess in emails you can talk one on one and I check emails alot more regularly too. Also if there is anyone in the UK that wants a texting buddy you can email me you number because I have found that does help, having someone on hand when times are tough! beautifuldreamsx@hotmail.co.uk .. be great to hear from people :)

xxx

4 comments:

  1. well i feel the same. there are girls out there who believe that i can do great, i can hold off not bingeing, that i can become thin in a snap. but i often binge, i often purge, i am basically saying 'fck you' to people who are confident in me. ur not alone on that.

    wish i was in the UK! US is not really helping me out since there is just so much fattening things around, and here, stores tend to sell in bulks. food in bulk means death to me since i end up stuffing them all at once... hm... /xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's inspiring; thinsspiring really. I'm glad you've made this post, it's my tinspo for the day. ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post.. you're such a doll, i sahll email you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best blog ever, really helps. This post is really thinspiring. You can do it, dont give up

    ReplyDelete