Wednesday 17 March 2010

oldschool.



I found my prom dvd the other day that my sister made me, I have put a couple of my prom pics up before but deleted them as I get paranoid someone will recognise me but I shall put a few up for new followers as its nice to put a name to a face sometimes! Mind you these were 4 years ago now...this is when I was at my thinnest (yes I know it isnt very thin but its my thinnest and I want to be like it again). I want the protruding collarbones back, and the slimmer arms back..ahh how I long for thin arms.


And well I hate havingg my picture taken cos I always look dreadful but here are two recent pictures that have managed to be snapped..I shall keep my body out and its not a niceee site....well now you know who you are talking too :)

6 comments:

  1. You are really pretty and glamourous looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous. Seriously. And your Prom pictures are amazing! Even when I was at my thinnest my arms were nowhere near as tiny and my collarbones weren't so pretty.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... u r so beautiful... i'm speechless. and i'm not even a guy and i'm straight haha. /xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're gorgeous! let's get you back to how thin you were at prom :D you can do it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so so gorgeous.. & slimmer than me xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ur so beautiful. Judging by your face I don't think you are very far from what you looked like at prom. I know you're going to get there so fast you won't beleive it. Stay strong :)
    and it is nice to match your face to your email.
    Hang in there!
    - vanilla finnegan
    (a certain bunny from hotmail)

    ReplyDelete