Friday 29 January 2010

effy ♥

I was sooooo excited for the new Skins to come on yesterday but was pretty disappointed tbh and especially disappointed to only see Effy for like 5 seconds at the end! She is amazing..beyond gorgeous I love her so here is some snappps :)








And on a worse note I have gained 1.4 lb....fuckk...and I have a party to go to tomorrow..I was hoping to be 164 by tomorrow, not 1lb heavier. And I saw my not ex but a guy that completely fucked me about who couldn't ever make up his mind earlier .. I thought I was over him but my reaction when I saw him obviously shows maybe I am not..I just wanted to go over and hit his smirkingg stupid face..I just went over all angry and emotional..prick to say the least.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE SKINS!!!

    ok i got a little too excited but yeah...it is in no way popular here in the US but i have it on dvd, the first two seasons. don't post spoilers i haven't watched it all yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE skins toooooo. i have to watch it on the internet though because i am also in the US. you probably shoulda slapped the bastard since he seems to have deserved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen Skins! I'm going to DL now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Effy :) I was pretty disappointed with Skins last week, I must say. Wasn't as good as I was hoping. But Freddie? Mmmmn. I would. ;)
    Don't worry about the "ex-ish" guy. I know plenty of guys like him, and they just aren't worth it. People like him don't matter just think about his expression once he sees you when you'll be tiny and perfect, which you WILL be! Don't stress about the extra lb, i'm sure you'll be able to lose it again :)
    Stay strong honey! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm Emma. :)

    Don't worry about that pound, you'll drop it in no time!
    By the way, great thinspo!!!

    Stay strong ♥

    ReplyDelete