Thursday 28 January 2010

10lbsss.






165! So since starting this blog I have finally lost 10lbs .. first of many. And I got to thank all of you gorgeous people for all the encouragement. The last couple of days I seemed to have been jumping up and down on the scales, it couldn't seem to make its mind up but now finally a whole number. I need to start leaving it a few days or maybe a week before i weigh myself but I am finding that I have some sort of OCD with quickly jumping on the scales whenever I can..that needs to stop.

Me and my girls booked our summer holiday to tenerife yesterday so I really need to start losing big time .. I am not going to be the fat one in the bikini .. I will not be. Also another group of friends are talking about going away so I think I will be going away twice..I just keep imagining the tan and cannot wait .. Ive always been one of the lucky ones that tan easily so two holidays should be great, just need to shift a lot more pounds first. I want to be able to have a gorgeous new wardrobe with clothes I actually look good in..fingers tightly crossed.

Anyway I'm off to the gym in about an hour so I shall love you and leave you.

xxx

5 comments:

  1. WOOT WOOT! Awesome job Girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Well done, and this just shows that you can do it! So keep up the hard work, and you will look fabulous in your bikini.
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing thinspo. <3 and congrats x 100000 on your 10 pound loss! i can't wait to say the same thing at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. =P
    congrats 10 lbs is amazing!
    You deserve evry bit of praise you get

    bleh at my commenting skills D:

    ReplyDelete