Saturday 23 January 2010

as ifff.

....I just went to weigh myself before bed and it says 165.6?!!!

I stepped off then on to it about 5 times just to make sure it wasn't just being gay..going to bed a happy girl now. Maybe all my clothes n that yesterday weighed more than I thought. It is like when you lose even the tinyest amount it makes you more and more determined to do it because you can see that maybe you actually can.

Ahhhh :) Sorry about 2 posts in the space of a few hours..your probably thinking just be quiet!

Anyway night all ♥

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well done! :D
    See, now you can use this as motivation to keep going. You CAN do it!
    And don't be silly, seeing other people post is what keeps me for one happy, and motivates me seeing such a lovely person as you being able to do it!
    think thin :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! Any loss is GOOD :D
    And I agree with "Imperfections", seeing others post about their lives makes me feel less alone.

    ciao, fiona.

    ReplyDelete