Thursday 12 November 2009

fly away.

Fasting has gone good today. All I have had is water and a whole load of it, been needing the toilet every 2 seconds. Was at the gym for 2 and half hours too and burnt 750 so..

Calorie Input - 0
Calorie Output - 750 and a whole loada walking to and from gym.


No food has passed my mouth since 9pm Wednesday night so I've gone just over 24 hours and I want to see how long I can carry on for, I didn't feel hungry today at all until about 6pm, I went to mcdonalds with my brother and sister but didn't eat anything, not saying I wasn't tempted because I was but I don't want to let myself and everyone else down. I want this. I need this.


College tomorrow and then gymming it again, burn of as many calories as I can.

Thin.Thin.Thin.Thin.Thin.Thin.Thin.Thin.Thin.
I will be Thin.

Starve on girls, fly away.





3 comments:

  1. congrats on your will power i think today will be a fasting day for me... good luck with the rest of your fast and congrats on not eating mcdonalds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is impressive. congrats! good luck with everything and stay strong :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done! Stay strong.
    ~Creative
    x

    ReplyDelete