Wednesday 4 November 2009

ill get there someday.

Bad day today, went round L's and we started eating sweet chilli sensations and I think I had too many I just got carried away and now I feel so bloated and sick..but also that time of the month which makes me feel even more bloated. Plus my skin is so so bad at the minute, spots keep creeping up from nowhere!

I did however join a gym again today finally..I've got my induction Monday so then I can begin proper exercise again.. I can't wait.

Tomorrow - fast .. it has got to be done.

I need motivation, I think that's my problem, I need to get some thinspo pictures up. Looking at them always gives me a kick. Oh did anybody watch superskinny v supersize yesterday..that girls collarbones..amazing.

All you girls on here are such inspiration..I hope I can be as strong as most of you.

Night <3 x

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong! You can do it. Thinspiration4life's blog is amazing for thinspo pics! It's on my blog list! Have a good time at the gym =D
    Keep it up
    ~Creative
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear congrats on the gym membership :)
    i would join up but students like me have limited monies :(
    i'm an 8/10 atm, about 5"8. losing weight is bloody hard work, but it's just something to make us better people eh?
    underneath the fat is who we really are!
    stay strong

    Remember, Twigs Can Fly!

    Hazel.

    ReplyDelete