Tuesday 24 November 2009

midnight blog.


Ok so I havn't reached it yet, I don't even want to know what I weigh right now because I know I won't like the answer. I havn't been very good lately, since I havn't been blogging I have eaten not so well. I think blogging helped me along, helped keep track. Anyway it is not the fact that I have consumed thousands of calories because I havn't, I'm sure I have kept it below 1000, 1500 at the most but its what I've chosen to eat that has been the failure, stupid snacks, crisps, chocolate, toast and other foods I should be steering clear from. Sometimes I have felt so disgusting afterwards I have purged but the last week I woke up in the morning after violently vomitting my dinner and had red dots ALL over my face, I've noticed a few red dots before after purging but never thought anything of it thought it may just be a heat rash from where I work myself up in a state, and well I googled it and found they were broken capillaries and luckily they went in about 2 days but even my mum noticed them, I just said I think I had a allergic reaction to a facial mask at college (I am studying beauty therapy) and she took it but I can't be having that happen all the time, Mia's meant to help me not make looking in the mirror 100 times worse.


I was watching supersize vs superskinny tonight and what I don't understand is how a 21 stone woman lost nearly 3 stone in the space of 12 weeks? All just by eating a normal diet, normal portion sizes? Why can't I lose anywhere near close to that when I am eating less than a normal diet, and smaller than normal portions and exercising vigorously?


Am I meant to be fat? What happens if this is what I am meant to look like, if fat is my fate? Is that possible?


I don't think anyone has the answers but some answers would seriously help, I just don't know where to look for them.


I just feel completely lost. Lost and losing. Losing when I just want to win for once. But am I just fighting a losing battle?


I hope all you ladies are not feeling as low and discouraged as me and are actually winning this battle.


2 comments:

  1. the fat guy lost weight quicker because he is fat! That's all. It's just because his body is so used to eating like 5000 calories a day that it's a shock when he eats normally!

    It is not your fate to be fat! Your fate is whatever you make it!

    stay strong
    ~creative
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CreativeEatsYou is right. When you cut a 5000 calorie diet back to 2000 calories & add exercise, the results are dramatic.
    I'm slowly learning things that help... like exercising with a lower heart rate, because that burns fat (who knew??) - mine is around 130 bpm, and eating flax meal because it activates the BAT, which burns more calories.
    I'm starting a book called Fat Flush Diet, that seems like it will help a lot.
    Good luck! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete