Sunday 22 November 2009

my thinspo special--x

I havn't reached the weight I want to before I post again but this is just a bit of a thinspiration post. But a special one for me. This may sound silly but for all the tough times I've gone through One Tree Hill has been the thing that helps me through, yes I know what your thinking, it's only a tv show but I am just in love with it. Whenever I have a bad day I just watch it back to back, when my dad died nearly two years ago the only tv I watched for about a month was One Tree Hill. The quotes, the storylines, the characters, they all seem to help me through things, things I can relate too. And well this post is some thinspiration from the One Tree Hill girls because they are all so amazingly gorgeous and I believe they can help me do this.


































Everyone has to find that one thing that helps motivate them to carry on.

Thin is beautiful, even thinner is perfection.

2 comments:

  1. awesome thinspo! i like the show too :)

    stay strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these pictures motivate me so much more. i have trouble finding good ones.
    but these pictures make me wonder: how do these celebrities stay so thin? i mean, wow, DEDICATION! but we can all reach it w enough motivation.

    dont worry, you will reach your perfection. =)

    ReplyDelete