Monday 9 November 2009



Today was actually a good day.


I got up to get ready for college and thought I havn't weighed myself since thursday night, I guess I should face the music and well...I've lost 3 pounds. I was so chuffed, I honestly thought I was just going to stay the same or gain, so happy that I've lost because it has shown me that yeah, maybe I can do this.

I am so glad I made this blog because it really does help reading your blogs, realising that I am not the only one going through this, that there are people that understand me because it never feels like there is.

Had my gym induction today, at first i'm not going to lie, I actually believed I was going to die. But then after I went through the machines with the instructor (this totally hot guy that I was SO embarressed when he had to weigh me) I went and just did things myself and I'm proud of what I did. 30 minutes on the X trainer is dyerrrr but well worth it. Burned 496 caleries altogether which I think is good for my first day. All I've had to eat today is half a cup of cup-a-soup at college and the light-headness I felt after I stepped of each machine felt so good. So good. It tells you you are doing it right.




Do you believe in something beautiful?


Then get up and be it



Fighting for the smallest goal: to get a little self-control


I see it in your eyes,


I see it in your spine.




But do you believe in something beautiful?


Then get up and be it




Fighting for the smallest goal: to gain a little self-control


Won't anybody here just let you disappear?
Stay strong ladies, every lb lost is one step closer to your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment