Thursday 5 November 2009

thinspiration is motivation.















Thinspiration ♥



I look at these pictures and would just kill to be like that. I want to be the girl other girls look at and say 'I want to be as skinny as her' or even 'You are too skinny'. But the one thing I need to hear is 'Have you lost weight, you look great' .. that is what I want to hear so I know I'm on the right path.


But I swear my boobs have gotten bigger lately and surely that only means one thing, i'm putting on weight..getting fatter. Skinny girls don't have big boobs...they just mean one thing..FAT. I don't even dare step on the scales to be honest. I don't want to know if i'm fatter..I want to be thinner. I didn't feel very well today so my mum made me some carrot and correander soup, I only had half the can which was about 86 calories so I'm okay with that. And it even made me feel full.


I wish I had booked my gym induction for before monday because I just can't wait to start on the cardio again, I think I am going to be living on the treadmill come monday.


Thin is beautiful but even thinner is perfection. ♥




Night lovelies xxx

3 comments:

  1. ugh i know. boobs are a nightmare. Stay strong!
    ~Creative
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want 2 be as thin as this 2 and trust me I WILL BE LIKE THIZ NONONONONOONO MATTER "WHAT" !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never seem to be-able to lose weight, i have a best friend who's thin and beautiful and everyone one likes her. no-one ever looks at me in the way people look at her. i want to be beautiful but i don't think i ever will be :(

    ReplyDelete