Wednesday 18 November 2009

frustration.

171.9....what???? I don't understand, I barely eat anything and if I do it hasn't been more than about 700 cals in nearly a month and I have been exercising pretty much every other day burning from 400-800 calories and I am going up rather than down? I hope to god I am not getting muscle weight, I may need to lay off some of the exercising. I know about when your body goes into starvation mode and just stores all the fat but surely that only lasts for so long? Since I have started really lowering my calories and exercising regularly I have lost a total of 8 lbs but it seems to be sticking between 168-171..why isn't it going down. It makes me so frustrated when I fast and then I havn't lost which just makes me what to binge, I am fat already so might aswell go and fill my face with crap.

C came round today, the boy I told you about yesterday, he was only here for about an hour as he bought a new car and it was near where I lived so he stopped in. We just chatted for quite a while but then lay on the bed cuddling for ages, I mean he was proper holding me cuddling. Surely you wouldn't do that to just a friend? Ahh I don't know I need to forget about him and concerntrate on losing all this weight.

I have decided I am not going to post any more blogs until I get down to 165 so I may be gone a while girls, hopefully not though.

I will still read all of your blogs though and support you..stay strong girls hopefully I'll be back soon.



Thin is beautiful, but even thinner is perfection


4 comments:

  1. i am stuck too. im stuck im stuck im stuck. EXACTLY the same numbers as you. between 168 - 171. it's frustrating but i won't give up if you won't! :) deal? great! haha

    stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, it could be muscle wieght. Maybe you should change the type of excercise you are doing?

    wow, cuddling. that is confusing. I'm so sorry I can't be of more help! I have no idea! Damn being young.

    Stay strong!
    ~Creative
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me about it, i don't understand what goes on in guys heads sometimes...like they don't realise how much they muck us up sometimes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're doing well now, the weight will come off eventually..just be strong! and stay positive..you can do it! =)

    ReplyDelete